Flash Mentoring, or one-time mentoring, provides a focused opportunity for networking and learning experiences. This program connects students and mentors for a one-time, quick meeting that serves to offer advice on a specific guidance topic or answer a specific industry question. It is a brief time commitment and welcomes mentors of all experience levels to share their expertise with COB students – both undergraduate and graduate.
Enroll in the Flash Mentoring Program today to start reaping the many benefits of mentoring!
Why Become a Mentor?
- SHARE experience and expertise with students
- APPLY mentoring to your professional life
- STRENGTHEN interpersonal skills
- INCREASE professional networking opportunities
- SUPPORT student transitions between academic and professional careers
Why Become a Mentee?
- GAIN practical experience and new insights
- IMPROVE your confidence and professional skillset
- EXPLORE new opportunities for your career path
- BUILD your professional network
- LEARN more about yourself and what you can accomplish as a professional
One of the greatest values of mentors is the ability to see ahead what others cannot see and to help them navigate a course to their destination. - John C. Maxwell