The COB Graduate Student Career Mentoring Program facilitates one-to-one mentoring relationships that connect mentees with leaders in the organization to learn and develop. Career mentoring helps you to expand networks, gain new knowledge and insights, and build new skills.
Join us now in the COB Graduate Student Career Mentoring Program to start developing personal and professional relationships with others in the organization who can help you learn and grow. Take the first step in furthering your professional development by joining the COB Graduate Student Career Mentoring Program today!
Why Become a Mentor?
- DEVELOP feedback and critical thinking skills
- GROW your network within the organization
- ADVANCE your leadership skills
- GAIN better understanding of the organization
Why Become a Mentee?
- GROW professional networks
- LEARN to navigate workplace challenges
- DEVELOP your leadership skills
- EXPLORE opportunities and build your career path
One of the greatest values of mentors is the ability to see ahead what others cannot see and to help them navigate a course to their destination. - John C. Maxwell