The College of Business Graduate Mentoring Program connects current COB graduate students with high-level business leaders with at least 2 years of leadership experience and 7 years of professional experience in a wide variety of industries. This program leverages the diverse and talented industry and alumni networks to provide our graduate students with an enriching mentorship opportunity.
Why Become a Mentor?
- SHARE experience and expertise with students
- APPLY mentoring to your professional life
- STRENGTHEN interpersonal skills
- INCREASE professional networking opportunities
- SUPPORT student transitions between academic and professional careers
Why Become a Mentee?
- GAIN practical experience and new insights
- IMPROVE your confidence and professional skillset
- EXPLORE new opportunities for your career path
- BUILD your professional network
- LEARN more about yourself and what you can accomplish as a young professional
One of the greatest values of mentors is the ability to see ahead what others cannot see and to help them navigate a course to their destination. - John C. Maxwell